Every bride looks forward to her wedding day. In the run-up to the wedding, there are also several pre-wedding celebrations, and one of the most important one of these is the mehandi ceremony. Brides want to flaunt the most beautiful jewellery for their mehandi ceremony too, which explains the popularity of Hazoorilal mehandi jewellery. Showcased by one of the leading jewellers in the country, Hazoorilal mehandi jewellery in Delhi is a blend of tradition with modernity. If you are looking for the most unique and magnificent jewellery for your pre-wedding celebrations, explore these beautiful styles part of Hazoorilal mehandi jewellery in India:
1. For those who want flowers for their mehandi celebration, the floral motif mehandi jewellery from the Hazoorilal jewellery collection is the most apt choice. From ornate gold flowers to floral motifs studded with diamonds and colourful precious and semi-precious gemstones, there are various styles to choose from. You can also customize floral themed ornaments for your mehandi from Hazoorilal Jewellers, known for their bespoke luxury jewellery.
2. A touch of tradition always adds charm to any festive look and it is no different for the mehendi ceremony. Explore the scintillating collection of polki jewellery from Hazoorilal Jewellers for your mehandi celebrations. Often featuring vibrant and colourful enamel work, the polki jewellery collection from Hazoorial Jewellers has the widest array of choices to entice any bride.
3. Shimmering, lustrous pearls too make for a stunning choice for one’s mehandi celebrations. Whether you want a minimalist look or an ornate one, Hazoorilal mehandi jewellery has the most exquisite collection featuring pearls with diamonds, polki stones as well as with gemstones.
4. For brides who want to steal the show with statement pieces of jewellery, Hazoorilal Jewellers also bring exquisite standalone pieces. Chaand balis crafted in gold, diamonds, polki, enamel work and embellished with gemstones and pearls; oversized jhumkas in pure gold, embellished with gemstones; danglers with tassles and pears – there are various styles to explore and find the perfect one for your mehandi ceremony.
5. Statement rings are also part of the exquisite collection of mehandi jewellery from Hazoorilal Jewellers. Ornate, gemstone-studded rings in a variety of designs are made available for brides looking for contemporary or traditional style jewellery for their pre-wedding celebrations.